Tuesday, February 1, 2022

New stove and misc. stuff

 I installed a new ( new old stock from ebay) princess gimbled propane stove on Antares. I built a propane locker for the back of the boat so the tank could be stored outside. it has an overboard vent in the bottom, and a 12 volt s.s. solonoid shut off valve and a hand valve before the line enters the back of the boat. The valve is normally closed and there is a button next to the stove to open the valve so the valve is only on when the stove is in use. The stove also has a auto shut off if it doesn't detect a flame. Can't be too carefull when dealing with propane. I also installed a new battery monitor and a 100 watt solar panell and a iceco cooler / freezer. The 100 watts seem to keep up with the new 12 volt cooler. I also put a Garmin 9" chart plotter, GPS, depth sounder in. I also put a cabin top winch , rope clutch and turning blocks on so I don't have to go to the mast to raise the Main or to reef it. I also built other things like a new dodger and cabin doors and galley table and refinished my exterior wood.


new gimbled propane stove

new iceco cooler and chartplotter



new engine cutting board cover 

new shelf in head

new battery monitor and solar panel monitor

New Garmin 9" chart plotter GPS depth
with 100 watt solar panel in background, 
inside for the winter

new cabin doors





new cabin top winch and rope clutch

table foled

table up

table unfoled 

No comments:

Post a Comment